Sentry Page Protection
OLA16 MEMBER RESOURCE GUIDE: INTRODUCTION
- Plan your activities in advance. MAKE time to plan the flow and sequence of your activities. Pay special attention to post-activity reflection and evaluation. This is essential to your ability to learn from your experience and adjust accordingly.
- Policy & Protocol. As you learn from your experiences, you need to establish rules of engagement for yourself and others. By deciding what can and cannot happen sets proper boundaries and expectations for your performance. This will also give you a greater sense of ownership over your experience.
- Ritual & Ceremony. It's very important to punctuate the beginning and end of your activities. You don't have to do anything elaborate or complex. The objective is to formalize your practice in some way.
- Incentive. Everybody loves goodies! Do something for yourself and for others. Celebrate your successes openly and enthusiastically. Give ample praise for every inch of progress!
- Documentation. Create a scrapbook, a vision board or some other visual way to tell your story. Don't be shy about measuring your success. Remember, what gets measured gets done.